maandag 16 januari 2012

My favorite Nintendo DS games.

I have an exam week this week but I just really don't want to learn, which is very stupid of course since I don't want to do a year over. I'm so lazy.... so I decided to write a new blogpost since it's been a while.

kawaii gif Pictures, Images and Photos

MY FAVORITE NINTENDO DS GAMES OF THE MOMENT.



1 Animal Crossing Wild World

I don't know why, but it's just a great game. You can do a lot in it but the headlines are: you're moving to a town and you have to take care of it, you have you're own house and there are animals living in you're village were you can talk to, you can go fishing and catch bugs for the museum + I love that it's a multiplayer game.

2 Zelda Spirit Tracks

This game is just so addictive, I can play it all day until I get stuck somewhere. Then I use a walkthrough on youtube.



3 Style Boutique

What I like about this game is that you have you're own store and you can buy the styles you like, there is also a gyaru brand in the game: AZ USA. But you can also make it a sweet or gothic lolita store.

kawaii gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Since I always buy games in a store (I don't really understand how to download the games on a card, and I am scared my DS gets broken) , my favorite games might not be extremally impresive since a lot of great games I would love to try out are only in Japan on the market.

Well I guess I should try to learn now and tomorrow in the morning a bit, to everyone who has a test week to good luck.

If somebody might have a good idea where I could post about please comment me ^-^.   

XOXO

kawaii gif Pictures, Images and Photos

3 opmerkingen:

  1. My favorite Nintendo DS game is Super Mario Bros. This is one of the very popular game to play. The stage of this game are hard to complete.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww i really want style boutique. My favorite DS game is probably Pokemon Soulsilver.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aww thanks! I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Are you troubled with cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, insects, lizards in the

    house? These insect-moths not only spoil your beautiful house and furniture but

    also threaten your health.

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen